How to Spice Up Your Outdoor Kitchen with STONE
Warmer weather is right around the corner, and you know what that means… Time to clean off the grill and set a date for your first Bar-B-Que of 2022! Maybe you noticed that your outdoor kitchen area is looking a bit outdated and starting to show some wear and tear over the last few years. Here are a few things to consider before moving forward with a remodel of your outdoor kitchen space and some information about our process at STONE.
Consider this for you Outdoor Kitchen Stone
- A smaller grill area can be updated using stone remnants, which will lower the cost of the job and make for a quick turnaround.
- Adding natural stone material around your grill gives your space a great look, no matter what color you go with.
- Whether or not your grill area is in an enclosed or covered space, or out in the open, the recommended materials are granite and quartz. Although all materials are sealed upon install, for the sake of weather, wear and tear, and potential staining, the tougher, more durable materials tend to be what most customers want.
- Having a surface around your outdoor grilling area allows for additional amenities such as a small sink, fridge and storage; not to mention the extra counter space for serving!
- Big or small, a natural stone grill top area is low maintenance. Just wipe it down with soap and water once you’re done and it’s good to go until your next BBQ party.
Our Process is easy as 1, 2, 3!
Welcome to our Design Studio
Our Team has years of experience assisting residential and commercial property owners. Updating or building your home can be an overwhelming time. Therefore, we’ve hired experts to assist you with the dozens of decisions you’ll have to make. Our experienced design staff offers courteous and client-driven services, as well as competitive pricing.
Next Step, Let’s Shop!
We have an impressive selection to choose from. And we also provide outdoor stone pavers and slab countertops. So you can find the countertop material you want to elevate the look of nearly any outdoor space. Our inventory is ever-evolving and constantly updated with unique and on-trend products. Schedule an appointment to visit our showroom and tour our material collections with one of our team members.
Fabrication Services for the Perfect Fit
Selecting the right stone for your outdoor area is the first step. But our team at STONE also cut and polish the stone you choose. We arrange a perfect template and accurately measure the slab to match the exact specifications you need.
Installation Services that Make an Impact
We strive to make install days the best day for our clients. Once you’ve chosen the perfect stone and the STONE team has perfectly polished it, next our team will install your new countertop. Our founder began his career in construction and has a significant understanding and experience with projects like this. He has trained his team of experts to be precise, safe and professional. Installing stone is not a DIY project so please let the professionals tackle this job.
Start Your Project Today
Learn about the valuable services STONE offers for contractors, designers, and retail customers. And see how our stunning outdoor stone slabs can enhance the look of Baton Rouge homes and take them to the next level.