With tile flooring, you can showcase your creativity and style. Your options are almost endless: material, brand, color, pattern, size, shape—the list goes on.
At STONE, our extensive tile collection includes American Olean, Atlas Concorde, BPI, Cathedral, Daltile, Crossville, Happy Floors, and Florim USA. When it comes to tile flooring, Baton Rouge knows to go to STONE.
The Tile Flooring Baton Rouge Loves
To get started, tour STONE’s tile collection in our Lobdell Avenue showroom. See for yourself all the different material options: glass, marble, porcelain, mosaics—even cement. Our team members can help point you to the tiles to best fit your style and needs. Before your visit, you can contact us online to discuss your interior goals. Everyone has their own reason to choose tile flooring. What’s yours?
- I need something water-resistant in a bathroom, kitchen, mudroom, or entryway.
- I want to make a statement with color, texture, or pattern.
- I prefer materials that are easy-to-clean and require little maintenance.
- I like my home’s classic look, but I want to modernize it a little bit.
- I have to put in floors that can hold up to LOTS of wear-and-tear.
- I’m looking for every possible way to keep my home cooler during Louisiana summers.
Tile Backsplashes And Surrounds
At STONE, your options extend beyond the floor. In the kitchen and bathroom alone, think of all the possibilities on walls and other surfaces. If you can dream it, we can probably do it. We often tackle the following types of projects for both residential and commercial spaces:
- Tub Surrounds
- Accent Walls
- Outdoor Living
- Dining Areas
The Dos and Don’ts of Tile Installation in Louisiana
There are some things it takes a professional to know. Our owner is a former contractor. He prioritizes getting quality products in your home to your satisfaction. In fact, STONE only sells products we’d use in our own homes.
We know the ins and outs of all the tile brands as well as how to install them properly. Measuring, grouts, and sealants—tiling is one home improvement project when you want to trust experts. Get in touch with us to get started.